December 6, 2009

almost 26.

Around 8AM i will be saying hello to 26 years of age.
now i'm closer to the 30 side.
this is the first time i've started to feel like i'm getting "old".
i've actually been thinking about my skin & how it will start to age.
i've been washing my face nightly and i never do that.
i think i'm about to start applying wrinkle cream.
ya know, just to prevent.
i've also thought about the wounds in my life and the fragments of half of my 20's and how the Lord is going to gather them all up and use them for His glory!
i have victory in Christ.
i may write a book one day.
i see big things for my future.
it's good to speak these things over yourself.
i remember a song i co-wrote years ago,
the chorus was:
"there is always Hope.. as sure as the waters rush in His voice..Sing this again for the first time!"

i am a happy, happy person at my core.

once again, it's good to be alive.

1 comment: